Friday, September 24, 2010

A Look Into the Future

This is Yuna live at the school library and I am just enjoying it at the moment! My 5th period teacher has been out for several days already and the stuff I’m suppose to grade, I already finish before the bell rings. Far too easy really, but that's because I was grading them as a completion grade. And the teacher’s laptop is locked but I have my solutions, the library is always my number one place if I need peace, quiet, or a computer to type on.

I don’t know why but being around books always gives me this fluttering feeling of pure joy, just the thought of being here makes me want to smile all the time. I’m so attached to them, heck I own almost three hundred of my own (did I say that in my bio….whatever, I’m proud of that fact anyway), so in other words I am very, very happy at the moment. It reminds me of the time I was looking at two books at Wal-Mart and I realized I could only buy one. Fortunate for me, my cousin from North Carolina was visiting and let’s just say when she told me she would buy the other one for me, I REALLY embarrassed her and my sister. And that was an amusing day, filled with personal triumph from my happy squeals ^_^

As far as what I am doing, I’m mostly thinking and planning over future projects that some are almost ready to begin and others that are in motion. So far my biggest is my RP’s, which currently I am in two and about to join one (I got sent a word doc for it….lots and lots of pages to read O.o). I’m doing well with keeping up with them, and writers block doesn’t seem to be affecting me like normal which I am ever so grateful for. These things are too damn fun!

Next is a story based off a series of characters made by my wonderful Rebecca. As she was telling me about it—describing each character and their woes—I suddenly got these floods of ideas and I just have to write it. I tried doing the same thing for another friend when I was in the 8th grade with her characters, it’s all planned and everything but it’s now a project needed redone (at least I still have the character sheets). Anyway, the story is falling into play and I am starting to write out the prologue, once I get more details about the characters I will make a post for what the story is about. A project that I am most excited about.

Next of course is my many…many…many short stories that I am trying to finish. Some are typed, some are written, and some written are ready to be typed out. Plus I am trying to finish two that were requests which I feel bad about not being able to continue working on -_-. Slowly but surely these will be done or my name isn’t Yuna! If you want to look at some that are up online, my deviant art page has those, poems, and even pictures and drawings.

Then there is one of my many personal projects that are much more chaotic to finish and always gets under my skin…singing projects. Once again there is the link to my YouTube but do heed the warning next to it. I’ve gotten plenty of good comments, but there is the occasional ones that point out mostly the flaws. News flash, the ones they comment on are from when I sucked even then, and had crappy equipment (before I discovered a good microphone and Audacity). I like to sing for fun, not for the fame. So if you want to comment make nice critique if you will. That’s all for that.

And of course besides whatever else I need done for school, I’m also in the making of designing tattoos. My sister’s friend saw me sketching my favorite knife (I’m not going to lie it turned out REALLY well) now he’s paying me to do his full arm. Then my parents and my sister want me to do the same, of course they are not paying. But oh well.

In other news things are not going back to the up and down factor, which makes me wonder if I could use for posts. I have a few planned already so they will come eventually.

And finally one, more question…

How the heck do I end up finish typing just as the bell rings, this is the third time already! And I seriously don’t want to go to math at the moment…*sigh*

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative critque is welcome, and please be nice :)