Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Taking it to Consideration

So summer so far? Very pleasing. Getting away from certain worries until I have to return to them sometime in August, actually working and getting paid (first pay checks are a great beauty mind you, especially in an accound), and most of all healing. I won't entirely go into a rant of my angst and depression that I have been dealing with for the last two years, so I'll give the gist.

My parents divorced, yes. The corcumstances behind it were rather hurtful and shocking. It seems like every other week another lie that I've lived with has been brought to light. It takes two to tango I suppose. The point is, my parents have filled me with...nothing.

That's just it, I feel nothing toward them.

Now that I'm legal, it's good and bad in several ways. Good because I can keep my distance from them and they can't say crap. Bad because...well around them, I often fear for my safety. That part I won't go into period, there are thing that are tough to talk about. The buggers of thought like to eat at me, so I dissolve them into smoke and confinde them into the lovely glass bottle hidden in my center. Until I return to the once a home now just a house, I'll have to start planning my long awaited escape.

It has been a while since I've written in this blog, making me think now there is a random question that made itself known:

Why did I start The Yuna Files?

Good question, discovering blogging I found it rather fun. Reading and giving my own comments, it is fun. I've begun pouring a little of myself in here, hoping someone outside of my world will give a thought as well. The files of my mind under my alias, that's the best I can describe it.

Now for some excited Yuna moments.

I'm FINALLY getting my new laptop today! OMG I have never been this excited! I spent an our or so discussing differnet brands with one of the techs at work, and we finally picked out a total awesome machine. Quad proccessing, basic memory, but I plan on getting an external hardrive.

Soon I shall be communicating with with world from the newly named~

*fanfare*

Moogle V.2

Alright I'm done ^_^

Yuna, signing out <3

P.S. I started another blog, doing book reviews. That will defiently start up soon, so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative critque is welcome, and please be nice :)