Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In Hiding

Hahahaha don’t you love it when you can just be someplace where it is most definitely fun? Well I think I found the place. Today is turning out really better than it was earlier and here’s why:

I am in the Graphic Arts room, with a very cool teacher running it.

As it turns out the Teachers Aid program here got a major twist around. There are new rules that apparently are too much for most of the teachers to handle, hence why most don’t even have a student aid anymore. To top it all off, there aren’t even enough teachers to place the number of students because so many have dropped out of it. Needless to say, not many people are all that happy.

As for me I have been reassigned to our neighbor elementary school, but the paper work won’t be approved for another two weeks. What the fuck people, is there any reason to mess everything up for us? So until then I am to report to the teacher in charge of the program, she already has two others and two I’m guessing they/she don’t want to be around each other (pardon my grammar mistakes).

On second thought I really don’t want to bring a downer on myself at the moment. SO now I can just talk about the NOW. Mr. Barlow is a very interesting character, so fun to be around but if you mess up you had better be prepared. It’s all a matter of staying on his good side I suppose, I mean he seems to like me otherwise he probably wouldn’t let me hide out in the classroom for a while. Then again he is very nice to a lot of kids, so maybe he’s just that kind of relaxed teacher /shrugs.

Still it makes me sad to see what this guy has to go through sometimes. I’ve heard stories from the last few years and I just feel really bad. Last year most of the computers in the class were stolen and I still remember how upset everyone was. I was shocked of course (turns out it was only one student who did this), even so now I understand why. He really is good and he loves his job that much I can see. Yet there are those who just don’t get that sense of humor and are just….nasty.

It makes me sick that’s what it does; I see a lot of good and respected teachers here and just wish people weren’t so ignorant that’s all.

Well time for Environmental Science, I’m really glad I’m getting back to my blog.

This is Yuna signing out~

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Mr.Barlow is so nice. So what's up with the teacher aid program? Sounds kind of odd that they'd make changes to that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically there were a few problems because some teachers (like mine before) would give us work to grade. Me and another girl almost got into trouble because a girl kept getting bad grades on her stuff. We had no idea how it was period and they wouldn't tell us anyhow. We don't even pay attention to names.

    And among other things like students wondering around and such. There are a few rules I don't think we were aware of so a lot of teachers no longer wanted student aids because of those reasons.

    Thanks for commenting Rin~

    ReplyDelete

Creative critque is welcome, and please be nice :)